Ray_Palmer_Atom
Reaction score
107,027

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • Had an x-ray done today and they found you in my heart. The doctor said if they took you out, I would die, because I could not live without such an amazing friend. Give this heart to everyone who you don't wanna lose in "2016" including me if you care Try to collect twelve (12) its not easy. Be honest! Send this to anyone who made you smile this year. :3
    Had an x-ray done today and they found you in my heart. The doctor said if they took you out, I would die, because I could not live without such an amazing friend. Give this heart to everyone who you don't wanna lose in "2016" including me if you care Try to collect twelve (12) its not easy. Be honest! Send this to anyone who made you smile this year. ._.
    Had an x-ray done today, and they found you in my heart. The doctor said if they took you out, I would die, because I could not live without such an amazing friend. Give this heart to everyone who you don't want to lose in "2016" including me if you care.Try to collect twelve (12).It's not easy. Be honest! Send this to anyone who made you smile this year. :3
    Had an x-ray done today and they found you in my heart. The doctor said if they took you out, I would die, because I could not live without such an amazing friend. Give this heart to everyone who you don't wanna lose in "2016" including me if you care Try to collect twelve (12) its not easy. Be honest! Send this to anyone who made you smile this year. :3
    P.S what Kendra said ._.
    Had an x-ray done today and they found you in my heart. The doctor said if they took you out, I would still live, because I could live without such a bad enemy. Give this heart to everyone who you wanna lose in "2016" including me if you don't care. Try to collect twelve (12), it's super easy. Be honest! Send this to anyone who made you upset this year.

    :)
    Had an x-ray done today, and they found you in my heart. The doctor said if they took you out, I would die, because I could not live without such an amazing friend. Give this heart to everyone who you don't want to lose in "2016" including me if you care. Try to collect twelve (12). It's not easy. Be honest! Send this to anyone who made you smile this year. :3 P.S I'm only doing this because you're my brother ._.
    Had an x-ray done today and they found you in my heart. The doctor said if they took you out, I would die, because I could not live without such an amazing friend. Give this heart to everyone who you don't want to lose in "2016" including me if you care.Try to collect twelve (12).It's not easy. Be honest! Send this to anyone who made you smile this year. :3
    Had an x-ray done today and they found you in my heart. The doctor said if they took you out, I would die, because I could not live without such an amazing friend. Give this heart to everyone who you don't wanna lose in "2016" including me if you care Try to collect twelve (12) its not easy. Be honest! Send this to anyone who made you smile this year. :3
    Had an x-ray done today, and they found you in my heart. The doctor said if they took you out, I would die, because I could not live without such an amazing friend. Give this heart to everyone who you don't want to lose in "2016" including me if you care.Try to collect twelve (12).It's not easy. Be honest! Send this to anyone who made you smile this year. :3
    Had an x-ray done today, and they found you in my heart. The doctor said if they took you out, I would die, because I could not live without such an amazing friend. Give this heart to everyone who you don't want to lose in "2016" including me if you care.Try to collect twelve (12).It's not easy. Be honest! Send this to anyone who made you smile this year. :3
    Ray tell Kendra to come back please
    Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom
    I don't know why you think I'm lying anyway .-.
    Aypi
    Aypi
    Because its easy , you dont sleep in 2 mins Plus she was looking a Phone so the blue light make her unsleepy or a while. Anyway Just admit it . Im fine with it if she don't want to talk now
    Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom
    What I meant was that she's *offline* and in bed. It says she was last seen 24 minutes ago.
    But yeah, maybe she'll be happy to talk tomorrow
    R - Ray
    A - Admin
    Y - You
    P - PalmTree
    A - Active
    L - Life
    M - Moderator
    E - Earth
    R - River
    A - Apple
    T - Tree
    O - Official
    M - MOD
    1. Why are you always the center of attention, 2. Why do so many people like you, as a friend or crush.
    Typifox
    Typifox
    No ones likes ray as a crush .-. We would all rather date Trump
    Laura_Aria
    Laura_Aria
    Lauren: 1.Idk 2. Ikr Typi: I know I'll get extremely shipped, and I'll regret this, I would rather date Ray than Trump
    XxLiazaliaxX
    XxLiazaliaxX
    Awwww, Lauraaaaaa :3 1. Maybe it's because we're humans and he's a palmtree 2. Idk, because he's friendly and sweet and not intimidating because he's so awkward? ._. Go ask Elina or somethin .-.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top