New profile posts

write something and in some cases write anything quite frankly i can write better than everyone
  • Like
Reactions: Ray_Palmer_Atom
Ray_Palmer_Atom
Ray_Palmer_Atom
You know Obama wrote a great biography, he wrote a tremendous book but quite frankly I can write better than him. And he's very handsome, he may be bald but he's very handsome, but I can actually write bigger books than him. Even the liberals and the radical left love reading my books, they all love my books folks and I can actually write better than they can read quite frankly
Hellooww!! I missed you too haha!!!! I remember us goofing around in roblox LOLS hope you’re doing great!!
Day 66 keeping your profile alive :rolleyes:
Do you perchance remember that drawing you made, which everyone set as their pfp back around Christmas 2017-ish?
Oh my thank you to all of you who been updating my profile active 🥺, sorry for late response been busy for my studies. I hope everyone is in good health.
Back
Top