NO OMG YOU HAVE 1999 MESSAGES PLEASE POST JUST ONE MORE
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
good bye eric. I hope I can live up to your legacy and creates stories as beautiful as yours. Keep doing the things you love, you will succeed. ~Addy <3



<3
♡
Really glad to see you’re still active. Every day I’ve been offline has kinda made me feel more nervous about returning and fearful of seeing who might be gone but I’m glad you’re still here
BrokenLens was a Minecraft: Bedrock Edition server network that operated from 2016 until its closure in 2022.
Over its six-year run, it brought together a close-knit global community, pioneered cross-version and Java Edition crossplay, and introduced numerous unique game modes and social features.
While the lobbies have since gone dark, the countless memories they left behind still echo. Thank you to every single person who was a part of that journey.

Reactions: addi, Dz81, mintchoc and 4 others