Ray_Palmer_Atom's latest activity

  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to seacosmos's comment on Ray_Palmer_Atom's profile post with Like Like.
    youre good!! and yea, i wont lie even i havent been checking it really. like i think before right now, the last time i came here was...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to seacosmos's comment on Ray_Palmer_Atom's profile post with Like Like.
    also, this is just me, but i realised... dude, i actually didnt spend that much time on the forums/with BL xD like, i only spoke here...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to seacosmos's comment on Ray_Palmer_Atom's profile post with Like Like.
    whereas with my newer interests i spent like 4 years with cookie run and 3 with brawl stars so its like, i made way more developed and...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom commented on Ray_Palmer_Atom's profile post.
    Also I'm glad that you've made strong internet friendships in other communities, that's really nice :) but yeah it was lovely to see...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom commented on Ray_Palmer_Atom's profile post.
    Yeah you're right, most of people's close friendships have moved onto other platforms, that makes sense. Tbh I hardly played on the...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Your son's actually the tallest son I've ever seen, you know Barron is a tremendous young man, he's a lovely young man, he's actually a...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    You know a lot of folks want to know what you did, they think you're very sus, you have a very sus face, you know I always say you can...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to _HamsomeHam_'s post in the thread Impressions of The Donald with Haha Haha.
    I be catching strays for living in Canada, having a green profile and being friendly- what did I do? xD
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    You know quite frankly I think you'd be a tremendous staff too, I mean look at this guy, he's a wonderful tremendous member of the...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to MCFAZfoz's post in the thread Impressions of The Donald with Like Like.
    Who said this place died no I think I'm doing a tremendous job keeping it alive, quite frankly no one has did a better job than me...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    If anyone is up for doing a Trump impression, I would love to see it (and @MCFAZfoz probably would too). I just think they're always...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to contingencyy's comment on Ray_Palmer_Atom's profile post with Like Like.
    Great friend, believe me, nobody makes servers better than him. The lying CNN says otherwise, but their ratings are falling. They are...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to MCFAZfoz's comment on Ray_Palmer_Atom's profile post with Like Like.
    i know vertx personally, great guy by the way a really handsome guy, me and him are good friends, very tremendous owner
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    coungrats to the spanish community for the wc, personally im a bit of a messi guy lol but i dont even watch football regularly, i tend...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom commented on Ray_Palmer_Atom's profile post.
    Also brokenlens is the greatest minecraft server, it's a tremendous, tremendous community
Back
Top