Ray_Palmer_Atom's latest activity

  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to MCFAZfoz's comment on Ray_Palmer_Atom's profile post with Like Like.
    you might wanna move around because WE are winning, we will keep winning quite frankly, you will say mr. president i cant win anymore...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to MCFAZfoz's comment on Ray_Palmer_Atom's profile post with Like Like.
    - That CNN is good but then i saw biden and said wow what a loser he fell asleep while watching CNN, fake news, fake news, quite frankly...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom commented on Ray_Palmer_Atom's profile post.
    Wow folks would you look how big that paragraph is, I mean I'm a tremendous reader, I'm the greatest reader of all time but quite...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom left a message on MCFAZfoz's profile.
    You know a lot of folks would say... ^ continue the Trump story
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    I don't know if you remember @CaptainCold from back then? I think he glitched in the ground in a OITC game and ended your winning streak...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom commented on MCFAZfoz's profile post.
    Tremendous
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to MCFAZfoz's post on Ray_Palmer_Atom's profile with Like Like.
    quite frankly
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to KendraHawk's comment on KendraHawk's profile post with Like Like.
    NONONONONONONO
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom commented on KendraHawk's profile post.
    Woat
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to KendraHawk's post on Ray_Palmer_Atom's profile with Like Like.
    unc
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom commented on Ray_Palmer_Atom's profile post.
    ---or we just don't have as much need for it as we've all gotten older and reached other stages in life. I'm so sorry I'm absolutely...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom commented on Ray_Palmer_Atom's profile post.
    Like it's fascinating from a sociological(?) perspective, how a social platform that so many of us were very attached to, still holds a...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom left a message on seacosmos's profile.
    Sorry for spamming your profile but also I can't help the fact that no one else is writing here lol - are you surprised the forums have...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom commented on MCFAZfoz's profile post.
    Hey congrats dude!!! That's amazing 🫡
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to MCFAZfoz's status with Like Like.
    I passed uni entrance WITH A 86% LETS GO
Back
Top