Ray_Palmer_Atom's latest activity

  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    has it been fixed yet
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to seacosmos's comment on Ray_Palmer_Atom's profile post with Like Like.
    for sure xD
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom commented on Ray_Palmer_Atom's profile post.
    Older, yes - wiser is debatable xD but yes, even though I still remember most of the ship names, we're def leaving those ghastly things...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to seacosmos's comment on Ray_Palmer_Atom's profile post with Like Like.
    only cuz u were older and wiser than most of us xD i hope it was harmless too, tho tbf i wouldnt be surprised if some ppl got weirded...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom commented on Ray_Palmer_Atom's profile post.
    Fully agreed, I've got no idea what we were thinking with age gaps back then - also for the record I did NOT partake in the shipping so...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to seacosmos's comment on Ray_Palmer_Atom's profile post with Like Like.
    yea fair. god rmbring the shipping era feels horrible LMAO like it was fun at the time but looking back i realise some of those ships...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom commented on Liaaamm's profile post.
    No I definitely don't remember you hassling me! So I hate to tell you but your memory may not be that great xD kidding but seriously...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to Liaaamm's comment on Liaaamm's profile post with Like Like.
    i think it was when you was mod back in 2016-2017 im pretty sure im quite suprised my mind can go back that far as i dont have a massive...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom commented on _IshEric's profile post.
    Well I haven't played it properly in a few years so I would be extremely rusty but yes I do know a few dozen songs! You tend to retain...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to _IshEric's comment on _IshEric's profile post with Like Like.
    You play the guitar? How interesting!! Do you know how to play any songs or do you play just for fun? Ah Mr.Mysterious I see~ no...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom commented on MCFAZfoz's profile post.
    Us 3 Trumps rn
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom commented on Liaaamm's profile post.
    No no, they're still part of the UK so you don't need a passport :) if you're flying then you may need photo ID? But no passports as far...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to Liaaamm's comment on Liaaamm's profile post with Like Like.
    By the way your not the only one getting this but I do apologise the way I acted back in 2016 I think looking back I was rather immature...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to Liaaamm's comment on Liaaamm's profile post with Like Like.
    I’ve heard of Edinburgh do you still need a passport to get into Scotland as I know they are not part of the uk anymore from what I’ve...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to BopI's comment on MCFAZfoz's profile post with Like Like.
    “luke, yknow, i’m your father. i’m the best father anyone’s ever seen.” also just realized “i am the senate” really doesn’t have to be...
Back
Top