Ray_Palmer_Atom's latest activity

  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to BopI's comment on MCFAZfoz's profile post with Like Like.
    oh hell naw sheev trump becoming a reality as we speak
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to MCFAZfoz's comment on MCFAZfoz's profile post with Like Like.
    "Did you ever hear the tragedy, of darth plagueis the wise? He was a tremendous tall, handsome guy, he had great powers by the way quite...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to MCFAZfoz's comment on MCFAZfoz's profile post with Like Like.
    "tremendous beautiful brother" is making me cry bro 😭😭😂
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom commented on Ray_Palmer_Atom's profile post.
    It's not your writing that was cringe though (your writing was great considering you were, like, a child xD). It's just the 2017...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to seacosmos's comment on Ray_Palmer_Atom's profile post with Like Like.
    YES i was looking at it the other day and its so cringy omfg 😭 i only read the prologue and first chapter but i alr got too scared to...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom commented on Liaaamm's profile post.
    I think it depends on where you go, if you're up in the northern parts it must be a lot colder than our English weather. But when I was...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to Liaaamm's comment on Liaaamm's profile post with Like Like.
    Someone at work has been to Scotland and has said it’s lovely up there I believe they have some quite good golf courses but doesn’t the...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom commented on Liaaamm's profile post.
    Ah awesome! I have a friend who lives in Norfolk and the coastal area there does sound nice, hope it's not been unbearably hot for you...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to Liaaamm's comment on Liaaamm's profile post with Like Like.
    I live around the east of England so I’ve been going up to the Norfolk broads/seaside and also down Ipswich way too I do want to go to...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to Liaaamm's comment on Liaaamm's profile post with Like Like.
    if I ever done it I’d like to travel up north Scotland way aswell as that would be awesome to experience as I’ve heard great things up there
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom commented on MCFAZfoz's profile post.
    Star Wars x Trump brainrot on the Brlns forums before GTA 6
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom commented on MCFAZfoz's profile post.
    "It's over, Anakin, I have the high ground and it's actually the highest ground I've ever seen" "You know, you underestimate my power...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to MCFAZfoz's post on Ray_Palmer_Atom's profile with Haha Haha.
    "i find your lack of faith, terrible faith by the way this is the worst faith ive ever seen you know even me i wouldnt have that much...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom left a message on seacosmos's profile.
    Do you remember your "YLYL" thing that you wrote? I just randomly thought about it and searched it up 😭
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom commented on _IshEric's profile post.
    Well I hope you can look after yourself despite all the long hours :) playing piano and reading both sound like relaxing hobbies to have...
Back
Top