Ray_Palmer_Atom's latest activity

  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to _IshEric's comment on _IshEric's profile post with Like Like.
    Unfortunately Ray they kinda are but well the way I see it, call it a huge investment into my future self. I just hope my future self is...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to _IshEric's comment on _IshEric's profile post with Like Like.
    Though works has now consumed like 90% of my life, the other 10% I have been utilize to get back into writing small stories on my free...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to _IshEric's comment on _IshEric's profile post with Like Like.
    Nono you're not ancient, at least in my books!! Any ideas you have in mind on what path you want to embark on since you're done with...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom commented on Liaaamm's profile post.
    Dang what's your favourite place you've been too in the UK recently? I haven't done much travelling myself lately so that's very cool
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to Liaaamm's comment on Liaaamm's profile post with Like Like.
    I do like travelling to different places in the uk where i haven’t been before I’ve been trying to IRL stream when I’m out and about...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom commented on Liaaamm's profile post.
    Story games are always cool!! Do you have any other hobbies atm or is streaming/gaming your main thing?
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to Liaaamm's comment on Liaaamm's profile post with Like Like.
    When I started back up in January I was playing alot of ps2 games like the getaway Simpsons hit n run some of the old need for speeds...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom commented on Liaaamm's profile post.
    Ahh well I'm glad you've got that to get your mind away from work and everything else. I bet you're a great streamer too. What games do...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to Liaaamm's comment on Liaaamm's profile post with Like Like.
    I’m good life has had its ups and downs with me struggling what I want to do at the moment but I’ve decided to go back doing gaming...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom commented on Liaaamm's profile post.
    Hey dude of course I remember you! It's been ages, really lovely to hear from you again. I'm doing okay, I hope life's been treating you...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to Liaaamm's post on Ray_Palmer_Atom's profile with Like Like.
    hello ray dont know if you remember me i remember you from years ago hope your doing well bud.
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to Liaaamm's comment on Ray_Palmer_Atom's profile post with Like Like.
    hello ray been a long time i can slightly remember you but its been years since i even stepped foot on this platform i did hear the...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to Liaaamm's status with Like Like.
    wow the memories i used to have at this place! hope everyone is well.
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom commented on _IshEric's profile post.
    Hope the long working hours are not killing you too much :) ooh what hobbies have you been getting back into? I've finished college/uni...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to _IshEric's comment on _IshEric's profile post with Like Like.
    What about you, how has college been treating you over there
Back
Top