Ray_Palmer_Atom's latest activity

  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to _IshEric's comment on _IshEric's profile post with Like Like.
    The usual, trying to enjoy summer vacation while working long hours. Been trying to travel more but that seems like something I'll have...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom commented on _IshEric's profile post.
    Why hello friend, good to see you on here again! I am indeed the #1 Pusheen hater. I'm doing okay, how about you?
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to _IshEric's post on Ray_Palmer_Atom's profile with Like Like.
    Pusheen Hater #1, yeah that's right. 4 years in the making and I haven't forgotten hehe. Greetings Ray, we talked like a month ago on...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to _HamsomeHam_'s comment on Ray_Palmer_Atom's profile post with Like Like.
    Gotta give it to Ray, impressive Trump impression
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom commented on Ray_Palmer_Atom's profile post.
    And we correctly predicted Spain reaching the final :D
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to MCFAZfoz's comment on Ray_Palmer_Atom's profile post with Love Love.
    this is PEAK you're watching
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to KSProductions's comment on Ray_Palmer_Atom's profile post with Like Like.
    Log back onto the forums to see this 😭😭😭, trump impressions are so fire
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom commented on Ray_Palmer_Atom's profile post.
    Well you know, a lot of people are saying Fazfoz is the best Trump, but quite frankly I think that's fake news. Do you know what I call...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to MCFAZfoz's comment on Ray_Palmer_Atom's profile post with Like Like.
    ray you know i make best trump impressions quite frankly, no one has ever made a better trump impression than me because im the greatest...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to AllyMac_'s comment on Ray_Palmer_Atom's profile post with Like Like.
    The Syrians are ganging up on me 👀 The fact that our "football" barely involves use of the foot and we are the only country that calls...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom commented on Ray_Palmer_Atom's profile post.
    Ally - if you'd like to see more Trump impressions, that can gladly be arranged 😂 but yep I've had the forums bugging out for me a...
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to MCFAZfoz's comment on Ray_Palmer_Atom's profile post with Like Like.
    call it soccer again and i will be summoned inside your house
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to _HamsomeHam_'s comment on Ray_Palmer_Atom's profile post with Like Like.
    It's called football Miss American
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to AllyMac_'s comment on Ray_Palmer_Atom's profile post with Like Like.
    nvm, I think forums is bugging out rn for me- bc my comment just posted twice and now I can't see any of your conversation about the soccer
  • Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom reacted to AllyMac_'s comment on Ray_Palmer_Atom's profile post with Like Like.
    I swear I was reading something between you two earlier about the soccer and there were Trump impressions, I was laughing so hard- I...
Back
Top