Latest activity

  • Zabbyy
    Zabbyy reacted to STEVEGAMING668's comment on Eyow189's profile post with Like Like.
    U should, Best of luck ♥️
  • Zabbyy
    Zabbyy reacted to Eyow189's comment on Eyow189's profile post with Like Like.
    I always thought that i finally escaped that sickness that runs in my family, a sickness that my siblings just got to experience for 5-8...
  • Zabbyy
    Zabbyy reacted to Eyow189's status with Like Like.
    the feeling you get for using something for the first time that you always needed to use to save yourself was honestly heartbreaking+
  • Zabbyy
    Zabbyy reacted to Dexter_PE's post on Eyow189's profile with Like Like.
    I cry
  • Zabbyy
    Zabbyy reacted to Dexter_PE's post on Eyow189's profile with Like Like.
    I can not believe in death
  • Zabbyy
    Zabbyy reacted to Dexter_PE's post on Eyow189's profile with Like Like.
    Please resist this disease
  • Zabbyy
    Zabbyy reacted to Dexter_PE's post on Eyow189's profile with Like Like.
    Post one every day
  • Zabbyy
    Zabbyy reacted to Dexter_PE's post on Eyow189's profile with Like Like.
    Please do not die To be aware of your health
  • Zabbyy
    Zabbyy reacted to Dexter_PE's post on Eyow189's profile with Like Like.
    are you alive ?
  • Zabbyy
    Zabbyy reacted to Dexter_PE's post on Eyow189's profile with Like Like.
    ❤️♥️.
  • Zabbyy
    Zabbyy reacted to Dexter_PE's post on Eyow189's profile with Like Like.
    You deceived me a second time
  • Zabbyy
    Zabbyy reacted to Dexter_PE's post on Eyow189's profile with Like Like.
    .
  • Zabbyy
    Zabbyy commented on Eyow189's profile post.
    Pls drop it because I'm still waiting hehe
  • Zabbyy
    Zabbyy reacted to zVenus_'s comment on Eyow189's profile post with Like Like.
    SHOULD I FOLLOW I WANNA FOLLOW WOULD YOU LET ME
  • Zabbyy
    Zabbyy reacted to STEVEGAMING668's comment on Eyow189's profile post with Like Like.
    OH WoW!!
Back
Top