She was hacking with speed hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

PotatoKawa123

New Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
19
Reaction score
5
  • She was using the hack of speed,someone say pls report fathermilaa she is using hacks.​
 
  • She was using the hack of speed,someone say pls report fathermilaa she is using hacks.​
Do you happen to have proof of them doing so? (Though if fathermilaa is their username I guess they can always spectate them)
View reply.
 
560DFD5D-E666-4725-9B61-E18FE1E09AD4.jpeg
[QUOTE = "BlazonierTheFox, publicación: 567189, miembro: 29565"] ¿Tiene pruebas de que lo hacen? (Aunque si fathermilaa es su nombre de usuario, supongo que siempre pueden verlos) [/ QUOTE]
View reply.
 
819227DA-AC42-4C2B-8E3A-8B6CDE82B205.jpeg
[QUOTE = "_ PineappleDeath_, post: 567188, member: 28111"] ¿Tiene alguna prueba? [/ QUOTE]
Y cant take a perfect photo:(
View reply.
 
View attachment 116040 [QUOTE = "BlazonierTheFox, publicación: 567189, miembro: 29565"] ¿Tiene pruebas de que lo hacen? (Aunque si fathermilaa es su nombre de usuario, supongo que siempre pueden verlos) [/ QUOTE]
I’m sorry, that photo isn’t enough evidence.
/join and /spectate currently isn’t working so, I can’t spectate her.

I’m sorry dear, thanks anyways!
(*^3^)/~♡
View reply.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top