Search results

  1. KSP

    How to Write a Good Staff Application

    Not saying it was a bad thread just she got accepted as staff
  2. KSP

    How to Write a Good Staff Application

    Maybe Maddie could write the thread
  3. KSP

    How to Write a Good Staff Application

    I think an actual staff member should write this bc they actually got accepted
  4. KSP

    Hey I’ve seen u before :/

    Hey I’ve seen u before :/
  5. KSP

    Yes

    Yes
  6. KSP

    40. Join my discord server https://discord.gg/dYvpaP

    40. Join my discord server https://discord.gg/dYvpaP
  7. KSP

    Google translate?

    Google translate?
  8. KSP

    Ur welcome

    Ur welcome
  9. KSP

    му fιиαℓ мєѕѕαgє

    Don’t forget about his gf that he didn’t need to bring up
  10. KSP

    Last letter

    Eboy
  11. KSP

    Last letter

    Rip
  12. KSP

    Hi xd <3

    Hi xd <3
  13. KSP

    Last letter

    Egirl
  14. KSP

    Why

    :/
  15. KSP

    Strel and Selp

    YESSSSS
  16. KSP

    xD

    xD
  17. KSP

    The meanest post ever

    Kind of is. They are saying this person is gonna die the next day
  18. KSP

    The meanest post ever

    Bruh
  19. KSP

    Hey kayla

    Hey kayla
Back
Top