Search results

  1. KSP

    I am alive

    Grizzly was just trying to help and I appreciate that :)
  2. KSP

    I am alive

    Agreed
  3. KSP

    I am alive

    What did I do?
  4. KSP

    I am alive

    K
  5. KSP

    I am alive

    My brain...
  6. KSP

    I am alive

    Huh? I think I do? Like u have the right to fight?
  7. KSP

    I am alive

    Same for u
  8. KSP

    I am alive

    Wonder why *makes popcorn*
  9. KSP

    I am alive

    So we have two different arguments. P1anet1 vs tan and sheldorium vs withy o-O
  10. KSP

    What if the leaderboards get removed?

    It’s a great achievement for him. Let him be
  11. KSP

    What if the leaderboards get removed?

    Without ldb, what’s the point of playing brlns?
  12. KSP

    Goodbye Cinder with Puppy Eyes. I wish u the best of luck in life

    Goodbye Cinder with Puppy Eyes. I wish u the best of luck in life
  13. KSP

    Np <3 I’ll miss u

    Np <3 I’ll miss u
  14. KSP

    How can I template a mc world?

    Ummm ok?
  15. KSP

    I am alive

    Ok F
  16. KSP

    I am alive

    This is so stupid my popcorn burned
  17. KSP

    Kit balancing ideas

    Yes
  18. KSP

    Kit balancing ideas

    Speaking of ldb, I am friends with the #1 player in highpickle mm
  19. KSP

    Huge Question

    How
  20. KSP

    Huge Question

    ???
Back
Top