Merry Christmas Vertx, and a Happy New Years! I hope you have a wonderful day! ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭✧
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
hope you have a fantastical day! 

You gonna be updating your status? Well, its supposed to snowstorm that night sooo, we'll see xD
.
BrokenLens was a Minecraft: Bedrock Edition server network that operated from 2016 until its closure in 2022.
Over its six-year run, it brought together a close-knit global community, pioneered cross-version and Java Edition crossplay, and introduced numerous unique game modes and social features.
While the lobbies have since gone dark, the countless memories they left behind still echo. Thank you to every single person who was a part of that journey.
How dare he have good wifi! I swear this always happens whenever I’m at my house in Texas with the horrible wifi, like why not the house in New Mexico with wifi that works in half a second xD

Reactions: Reco_ and xAlsieee