BrokenLens Forums

_IshEric
_IshEric
Well, it's the only thing keeping forums alive, so I doubt they're going to do anything
Shive
Shive
what I meant was that people would somehow revive off topic and make it interesting with new threads xD
_IshEric
_IshEric
Ohhh lmao my bad

Yeah, but those threads would be lost by all the counting threads within a day
B
Bliss2k
as the new generation advances so does the OGs ~
Shive
Shive
frr, anyways how has u been bliss nowadays?
B
Bliss2k
not too bad, my dude. how about you :)
Shive
Shive
not doing too bad either, this summer has been kind of disappointing for me but Im excited to return to in-person learning next fall tbh
B
Bliss2k
aw i'm also excited for you, whatchu studying?
Shive
Shive
No idea, havent gotten my schedule yet, all I know is ima take AP Stats and maybe AP Bio...
B
Bliss2k
sounds great, all the best to you and your studies (esp w/ bio, haha)
_IshEric
_IshEric
Good luck on your studies, I'm sure you'll do alright with them! AP classes are challenging, trust me, AP literature is no joke lol
Shive
Shive
ughhhh I took ap lang this past year and i hateddddddddd ittttt the teacher was something else tbh
B
Bliss2k
i cannot express how much i despise english
Shive
Shive
tbh I like english in how you can take away lessons, themes, ideas, and such and apply it to the real world
B
Bliss2k
thats a counting factor but the downside for me is the need to make each essay so sophisticated when majority of the world utilises colloquial language
B
Bliss2k
oh sorry, eric - i just realised you're a studious writer.. oops
_IshEric
_IshEric
Couldn't said it better myself. They have to make every lesson unbearable and tortuous sometimes to the point of not even making sense. Though, you do learn a thing or two that you can utilities during conversations
_IshEric
_IshEric
Nah, it's all good haha
I detested english as well in middle school that I flunked the entire year with an F. It wasn't until 8 grade when I began to write a lot that I got addicted to it and began learning new words and such. Sooner or later, I wrote essays for fun and even for my classmates lol
Shive
Shive
english in middle school was a joke for me, lolll we did a lot of parcc testing (state test, eric knows what im talking about) and we just read novels and answered questions and did activites with them,
B
Bliss2k
thats the same with my state's educational system, although those were the good times b/c we literally did nothing and bullsh*ted the answers lol
Back
Top