Recent content by Avicii

  1. Avicii

    Impressions of The Donald

    le awkward
  2. Avicii

    Impressions of The Donald

    I was being sarcastic ._.
  3. Avicii

    Impressions of The Donald

    Ray, has Barron ever taken Tylenol? IIRC he's autistic, and if you know everything about Trump then you should know that too. I'm autistic because I'm vaccinated, that I have figured out on my own.
  4. Avicii

    personal opinion abt argentina vs egypt

    I'm a bit sad that it didn't go like brazil-germany in 2014
  5. Avicii

    QOTD 13

    currently post-punk and industrial lel
  6. Avicii

    The Prediction Game

    no I hate freedomland. the next person has experienced catharsis in their lives at least once
  7. Avicii

    QOTD 12

    it's sensory hell to me
  8. Avicii

    The Prediction Game

    omfg do you remember me hosting the hungergames in this very forums it was sickbro look it up god the memories anyway yeah the next person has held a gosling in their hands
  9. Avicii

    The Prediction Game

    yep bc of meds lol and dw guys now I have eaten I predict that the next person doesn't know how lithuanian language sounds like
  10. Avicii

    The Prediction Game

    yeah, I have yet to eat today the next person joined the forums before 2017
  11. Avicii

    Count until a staff member replies

    35
  12. Avicii

    The Prediction Game

    nope next person has seen eurovision at least once
  13. Avicii

    QOTD 11

    I have a piano, a keyboard and five accordions, I currently only play the piano but I was in music school for seven years
  14. Avicii

    The Prediction Game

    my watch says I slept for 14 hours last night so false the next person likes matcha lattes
  15. Avicii

    QOTD 10

    I love the outside gym stuff in parks lol
Back
Top